Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands has major update released officially shared today by Ubisoft and it has come with specific changes in this new update version.
Ubisoft has confirmed that it would be last update we are releasing for Ghost Recon Wildlands and no further update will come out. They are working to launch brand new Tom Clancy franchise game in the next chapter series.
The latest update came out with some special free Mercenaries mode which is a part of this update. This mode has categorised in three different phases and details can be read in the official blogpost of Ubisoft Website.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Version 1.29 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- (PVP) Sapper mines will now blink while activating, similar to the Trapper.
- (PVP) Fixed exploits in the Dust Town, Lithium Mine, Zinc Mine, and Institute maps.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where players would be rewarded with more Prestige Credits than intended.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where a player would respawn in their “dead” animation when the revive is interrupted by the respawn mechanic.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where the player would not receive Carzita’s briefing video when entering Agua Verde.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where Nomad would walk instead of crouching or crawling after picking up a dropped weapon.
- (PVE) Fixed a visual issue in the Itacua province.