Days Gone is an action Packed horror Survival game developed SIE Bend Studio and Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment which was released back in April 2019 for Play Station 4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
It has come to the attention the new update version 1.30 released from the company today and is available to download for Play station 4. We have enlisted the full Patch Notes for this newly updated version of Days Gone:
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Keep Them Safer” is the next free DLC challenge! It’s you and your bike VS. 300 Freakers!
- Utilize your crossbow and try for headshots to unlock the sub-challenges for major points!
- Do your best to avoid taking damage and rolling to earn even more points to acquire a gold rank.
- Challenge 6 – Will be unlocked on August 2nd
- Challenge 7 – Will be unlocked on August 9th
- Challenge 8 – Will be unlocked on August 16th
As for the patch notes, you can get all the details on this brand new Days Gone update below.
Days Gone Update Version 1.30 Full Patch Notes
Days Gone new accessibility options
- Inverted horizontal/vertical camera controls
- Camera follow tracking
- Disable controller speakers
- Subtitle size
- Subtitle background
- Subtitle speaker names
- Repeated button presses
- Repeated button size
- Easier sprint activation
- NPCs in the mission “That Nevers Gets Old” should not get stuck in the terrain
- Traps can now be placed in shallow water
- Deacon’s bike should not become invisible after using Photo-mode
- Freakers should now have more fluid animations when interacting with ledges
- The “1%ER” ring now functions properly in all challenges
- Fixed an issue where a small number of players wouldn’t progress to the results screen on the challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Traps should now appear on the player’s mini-map
- Names are now consistent within the Leaderboards
- Amendments have been made to our credits
- Miscellaneous fixes to the HUD after certain missions
- Miscellaneous bug and crash fixes
- Miscellaneous audio adjustments throughout the game